The Prism 2 is an electronic Closed Circuit Rebreather providing divers a proven platform to explore the underwater world. The Prism 2 gives divers a New Ocean. Bubble free diving allows the diver to integrate into ocean life – rather than intruding on the underwater realm.
The Prism 2 delivers comfortable warm breathing gas in an optimal breathing mix at any depth. This extends no-decompression times; allowing divers to take advantage of the Prism 2’s more efficient gas use.
- Fully Serviceable, In house, at Patriot Dive Center by Our certified Rebreather technician.
- We have instruction available along with package pricing for ease and convenience.
- Electronic CCR (Closed Circuit Rebreather)
- Only commercial CCR to pass unmanned and manned testing by the U.S. Navy
- Radial scrubber design provides lower resistive breathing effort and more efficient scrubber use
- Primary HDD (Heads Down Display) is battery driven sequential LED, for continuous hands free monitoring of the oxygen levels.
- O2 supply lines and solenoid are external from the breathing loop. This removes the risk of O2 spikes due to O2 connection leaks. O2 is safely vented into the surrounding water column.
- Pre-Dive user selectable PO2 Setpoints
- Standard Diluent and O2 bottle size 23 cuft (3 liters) (not included in this price. Ask About Package pricing)
- Electronics and the battery are housed on their own outside of the breathing loop.
- Uses two standard 9V alkaline batteries to power the solenoid which can be found easily worldwide
- Redundant electronics are powered independently of the solenoid.
- Electronics use the DIVE CAN system allowing easy replacement, service and upgrades.
- Long battery life of 40 hours in 70F water temperature
- Convenient purge drains at the base of each counterlung
- Electronics are sealed and protected from accidental flooding
- Counterlungs mounted over the shoulder to decrease work of breathing
- Handset powers the unit on using Piezo electric switching. Used for reliability in a salt water environment
- 3 O2 sensors for redundant and reliable oxygen management